✓ Dieser Brand Store ist geprüft und zertifiziert nach den SHOMUGO Brand Store Qualitätskriterien.
- € 14,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 12,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
Scope of supply.
- 120 m² tacker plate 30 mm
- 5 pcs. Edge insulation strips (25 m)
- 1,800 pcs. Tacker needles
- 2 pcs. PE adhesive tape (50 meter roll)
- 1000 linear meters. PE-RT 17x2
- 1 pc. Heating distributor 10-fold
- 1 pc. Ball valve set (red/blue)
- 18 pcs. Compression fittings
- 1 pc. Flush-mounted distributor
- 7 pcs. Room thermostat analog
- 10 pcs. actuator
- 20 pcs. Angle clasp
- 1 pc. Stapler
Professional quality at fair price.
Tacker board 30 mm (30-3) WLG 045
EPS-CFC-free heat and impact sound insulation board for underfloor heating as a folding or rolling sheet. With top side laminated, fabric-reinforced, tear-resistant foil cover layer against screed moisture (DIN 18560) and red grid imprint ( every 5cm ) as laying aid for heating pipe laying. With one-sided, 30 mm wide film overhang for jointless laying of the tacker plates.
Edge insulation strips
Edge insulation strips are used for the sound-bridge-free laying of floating screeds, flowing screeds, dry screeds and underfloor heating. They are used to absorb the expansion of the screed or to separate the screed from the masonry or other installations and are quick and easy to install. The edge insulation strips are either stapled to the wall by stapling machine or by means of roofing felt nails
Tacking needles for pipe fastening
Tacking needles for fastening the pipe to the system plate. These are processed by means of tacker assembly device.
PE-RT underfloor heating pipe 17 x 2 mm
This PE-RT plastic pipe for underfloor heating is tested, quality-controlled quality pipe from German or Swiss/European production. You can check and trace this online at any time using the SKZ or DVGW test number on the pipe.
Heating circuit manifold made of stainless steel
SSP floor heating circuit manifold for floor-by-floor distribution of floor heating to the individual rooms or heating circuits incl. Topmeter to be able to optimally adjust the amount of water per heating circuit
Ball valve set red / blue
For separate shut-off of the distributor, ball valves are supplied in the colors red (flow) and blue (return).
To connect the pipe to the heating circuit manifold.
Distribution cabinet flush-mounted
For clean accommodation of the heating circuit manifold within a used room, this is painted white.
Room thermostat - controller direct analog 230V
Electronic room temperature controller for controlling the thermal actuators. The room thermostat standard is mounted on the wall in the respective rooms. This then opens and closes the actuators as required. The set temperature is adjusted via the convenient rotary knob with easy-to-read °C scaling from 5°C to 30°C.
Actuators SSP Standard 230 V
Thermoelectric actuator for automatic opening and closing of the valves on the heating circuit manifold (version "normally closed")
Angle clamps 90°
Guide bends for clean pipe entry into the manifold cabinet. The guide bends can be used for pipes from 14-20mm
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found