✓ Dieser Brand Store ist geprüft und zertifiziert nach den SHOMUGO Brand Store Qualitätskriterien.
- € 14,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 12,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
The XWACL angle adapter from Aerocompact is ideal for the stock screw connection of rails X40 & X50. With the click-quick mounting adapter, rail mounting is possible horizontally or vertically. The angle adapter is height-adjustable and pre-assembled in one part, consisting of the angle adapter and the click-quick mounting adapter. The material is made of stainless steel A2-70 and aluminum EN AW-6063 T66.
Benefit from these advantages:
- Easy rail mounting: The angle adapter is equipped with a click-quick mounting adapter, which facilitates the horizontal or vertical mounting of the rails.
- Height-adjustable: The angle adapter is height-adjustable, allowing for optimal adaptation to the respective mounting situation.
- Robust materials: The angle adapter is made of stainless steel and aluminum, ensuring high stability and durability.
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Preisentwicklung der letzten Tage
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes